Holland America Westerdam
- Gross Tonnage: 82,500 grt. (One registered ton equals 100 cubic feet)
- Length: 936 feet
- Beam: 105.8 feet
- Maximum speed: 24 knots (service at 22 knots)
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Passenger capacity: 1,916
- Crew: 800
- Dedicated: April, 2004
- The Digital Workshop: Guests will be able to show and tell" their vacation memories.
- The Culinary Arts Center: our state-of-the-art demonstration kitchen offering interactive gourmet cooking lessons taught by our own Master Chefs or culinary guests
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon: features heavenly beauty and wellness rituals. Enjoy a facial, hot stone massage, steam in a thermal suite and have your hair and nails done for a special evening.
- Vista Dining Room: Five-course menus include continental cuisine, vegetarian and low-carb options
- Pinnacle Grill: This intimate reservations-only venue offers an elegant, sophisticated dining experience.
- Lido Restaurant: offers a relaxed ambiance for all three meals and features a variety of fresh, cooked-to-order specialties
- Explorations Café: a comfortable, coffee house environment where you can browse through an extensive library, surf the Internet and check email or simply read the morning paper.
- Vista Show Lounge: features talented vocalists, dancers, illusionists, comedians and variety acts
- Crow's Nest: offers sweeping 270° views during the day, and a hip, fashionable nightclub each evening
- Club HAL®: our dedicated youth facilities and activities for kids ages 3 - 12; activities are supervised and age appropriate
- The Loft: designed exclusively for teens (13 - 17) to have fun, socialize and hang out with people their own age
See Westerdam Features for more details or read about our cruise on this ship.
Cruises on Holland America Westerdam
Oasis Cruise & Travel Stories http://oasiscruise.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ships/Westerdam